Status ; Heyyyy visitors! Thanks for follow me.... This is awesome day now I just wait for Trial SPM so scared T^T T^T T^T
Afiqah Mochiee
♥ u lotss DEAR KAKAK ♥
Friday, July 29, 2011 | 6:42 PM | 0 Rain[s]


AHLAN WASAHLAN :)


It is with much love that I dedicate these pages 
to someone that has always been 
a very important part of my life, and who is 
very special and dear to me ... 
my sister, syahirah binti samat [ speaking''] ... 
This is just a very small way of showing her 
my appreciation for always taking the time to 
listen, being able to understand, and for always 
being there for me.


I LOVE YOU A LOT KAKAK !    
I would just like to say again ... 
I believe that our time here on earth gives us 
the opportunity to grow spiritually.
We can experience much personal growth 
because of all the suffering, worries, and 
difficulties we have to go through 
during our mortal lives.
It is God's way of fine-tuning us so 
we become more compassionate, more caring,
more loving, and more aware of others' pain.




CUTE TAK SIS SAYE ??
During the times that we feel scared and confused, 
we will always end up wiser and we will grow 
more from the experiences.We will understand 
more about people and life, become more sensitive, 
and we'll be able to enjoy life more after 
we go through the hard times.
We have to experience sadness so that we may 
better measure joy.Life has a way of 
balancing the sorrow with the joy, the 
disappointments with the hope, and the 
emptiness with the meaning.... 
hukhukk ~ sedih pulak rasenye bile bace kembali !

                                         
                                                                             REPORTED,
                                                                                AFIQAH


Bonjour
You've Stuck


Welcome to My blog. I hope you +Follow me. Cick here to exit. Enjoy your Stay here. or the 'X' one on top right there is the best for you ;)


Daisypath Anniversary tickers
| New Post